Wednesday, March 15, 2006

David's New Rule

Okay, so I've developed a new policy to deal with certain people who disagree with my view of the world. Now, I completely understand that people wouldn't accept a political philosophy that is radically different from the current one, but some of their criticisms are just ridiculous. So I have a new plan of action whenever somebody says something along the lines of "Okay, pal. Put down your rocks and tell me - how would you run the world instead?" And here it is: I'm going to try to explain concisely what I believe are viable and reasonable alternatives (including ones that are not ostensibly anarchist) to the current economic and political order. Then - and here's the kicker - I'm going to ask them the same question. Yes, I will ask them to explain an entire world government on the spot. Since they probably more-or-less support the current world order, it should be much easier than what they nonchalantly suggested I do. However, if they are not able to articulate their preferred political organization, I'm going to shoot them in the face. So be prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home